We are a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial computer sales and support firm looking for an Accounting Manager to join our accounting department. The position requires a highly organized individual with a strong work ethic and a tremendous sense of attention to detail.
- Control the direction of the accounting functions of the company.
- Accurate preparation of budgets, financial reports and statements.
- Posting journal entries.
- Communicate with tax accountants for year-end tax preparation.
- Daily bank and account reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable – Daily Cash Flow-processing of invoices and checks to include receiving invoices, matching purchase orders, posting payables to the proper accounts, processing and scheduling credit card payments, posting paid receipts and maintaining all required backup.
- Accounts Receivable (Daily deposit reconciliation-All types of Payment Processing) Checks, credit card processing, ACH processing. Maintain statements and customer invoicing.
- Collections (Customer invoicing and contact; collection agency correspondence)
- Monitor and audit inventory amounts input by the units and calculate quarterly inventory adjustments, control all fixed assets for the company.
- Full Charge Payroll, Commission and HR responsibilities, including year-end.
- Manage all business related insurances, corporate requirements, etc.
- Maintain all company files generated by the accounting department. Maintains records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material; update records as necessary.
- Special projects, as required.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word) required. Proficiency with SalesForce preferred.
- QuickBooks knowledge – Intermediate to Professional preferred.
- Work requires knowledge of accounting and business principles and practices generally obtained through completion of a bachelor\’s degree program in an accredited accounting program.
- 5-7 years related experience and/or formal training; Competence in applying general accounting principles, personnel practices, and coordination of major administrative functions.
- Must be able to write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must have outgoing personality with a can do attitude.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be organized.
- Must be dependable.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
- Reports directly to the COO and CEO. Exercises supervision over operations and office staff.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical and dental insurance.
Background check will be conducted.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@Benseron.com to apply for this position.