Are you an established sales professional? Are you a closer? Wanted unlimited earnings potential?
Benseron Hospitality is searching for Software Sales Representatives (SSR) to sell our Point of Sale (POS) solutions to restaurant owners, franchisees, and franchisors both locally, across the country and around the globe. From cold calling prospects, following up on warm Marketing Qualified Leads, discovery of needs, conducting web demos of our POS software, proposal presentations, you will take full ownership of the sales process. This is an inside sales role working from a virtual office. We are looking for driven sales professionals who are super passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who stop at nothing to achieve and exceed their quotas. If you are hungry for an opportunity to be #1, get recognized for your performance, and want to be a part of a team that cares about YOU then forward us your resume and we’ll discuss next steps. We offer our sales professionals a base salary + commission, (OTE ~$80K) as well as full training and support at our Naples, FL headquarters.
TYPICAL DAY OF AN SSR
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through inbound website lead follow-up, outbound marketing generated lead campaigns into multi-unit hospitality venues such as restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks etc.
- Schedule and perform effective online demos of our POS solutions to prospects
- Prepare quotes for qualified prospects and collect payment
- Track calls, emails, and update our CRM system
- Prioritize and organize your sales pipeline for maximum efficiency daily
- Constantly learn about our product so that you will be the Guru of all the features and benefits
- Research our competitors and industry to sharpen your product presentation
- Be a team player and be infectious with your positive attitude
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B sales (basically show us you’re not shy about asking for a sale)
- Focused “hunter” mentality to find, solicit and drive new business to the company
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate and deliver solution based selling techniques
- Highly organized with ability to multi task, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, and technology.
- Can work independently as a self-motivated member of our team with a contagious positive attitude.
- Ability to manage time to focus n activities that grow pipeline and revenue
- Experience working in a restaurant (serving or managing) is considered a strong asset.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and CRM tools.
Please forward your resume to hr@Benseron.com