As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, directly working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Perform sales, trend, and profitability analysis.
- Run qualitative and quantitative market research and feedback programs.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 5-10 years of experience in IT industry as Developer
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Broad knowledgeable in technology; Cloud Services, Mobile App Development
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience will be well considered
- Previous industry experience in digital marketing, email, social media and/or mobile is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs and when needed to optimize outcome when conditions change.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Flexible Health/Dependent/Commuter Spending
We are located in Naples, FL
For additional information on Benseron, please visit www.benseron.com Benseron Information technologies INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Development – Software Marketing: 2 years
Send your cover letter and resume to HR@Benseron.com to apply for this position.